What is a Region Youth Forum?
The Forum is an active group of young leaders aged 16-25 years who aim to support the involvement of young people
Members meet up on a regular basis to develop new ideas or discuss current youth issues in aquatics.
The forum works for positive changes in the sport and in their clubs, counties and region affecting young people
What will the Regional Youth Forum do?
- represent the interests of young people participating or volunteering within Aquatics in the Region
- develop a network of young people throughout the organisation and the sport
- support the development of county and club Youth Forums
- represent the views of young people across all of the aquatic disciplines within the Region including: swimming, disability swimming, diving, water polo, synchronised swimming and open water
- consult on Regional campaigns, resources and programmes and feed information back to the SER Management Board and ASA National Youth Forum as appropriate
- support the ASA National Youth Forum in projects as needed
- act as ambassadors for the aquatic disciplines at all
If you would like to get involved with the Regional Youth Forum download an Information Pack here.