Swim England South East is one of the 8 regions of Swim England, the national governing body for swimming and was established when the Amateur Swimming Association reorganised its regional structure. Swim England South East was previously known as ASA South East Region was preceded by the Southern Counties ASA (SCASA).
The region is made up of the clubs, associations, organisations and bodies with headquarters within the ceremonial counties of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, East & West Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Surrey and the Channel Islands.
An elected Management Board leads the Regional structure. They are supported by a team of Club Development who are collectively responsible for managing all the aquatic disciplines (Diving, Swimming, Disability Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo) within the Region.
Our President, Jenny Gray MBE was elected at the Annual Council Meetings and will serve the Region for a year.
Terry Norris (Chalfont Otters) is currently the Vice President.
Our vision is to ensure our region is a place where clubs, athletes and volunteers can flourish.
We will do this by:
- Investing in the future of clubs, athletes and our volunteer workforce by providing development opportunities
- Nurturing talented athletes
- Delivering effective and well run competitions
- Supporting the sport through the services of professional staff
- Keeping the whole aquatics community informed about what we are doing