Recovering officials license fees
Swim England South East have now agreed a procedure to assist Counties and/or clubs on how to manage the administration of course registration and recover license fees.
The total fee for the course registration and license fee is £20. This must be paid in full, at the time the candidate applies for the online training course. The fee is made up of two elements:
- £10 course fee
- £10 license fee
Registering for the course
The course/license fee of £20 can be paid by:
- Debit card directly to the Institute of Swimming (IoS), or
- Pre-paid IoS Voucher (can only be procured by County or Club).
Other payment options may be introduced by the Institute of Swimming at a later date.
NB. Counties or Clubs may choose to provide a prepaid IoS voucher prior to candidates signing up for the course or refund the course/license fee to the candidate.
Recovering the license fee from the Region
- On successful completion of the course a candidate, must provide a copy of their course certificate to their County or Club.
- Candidate’s county or club may submit a claim to Swim England South East Region for the total amount covering the “notified” completions.
- Applications for refunds of the £10 license fee may only be made twice a year covering the periods March to August and September to February.
To submit a claim please complete the appropriate below form: