The Swim England Senior Coach Certificate will give you the knowledge and skills to effectively plan, deliver and evaluate a macro cycle of work. As a senior coach you will be able to lead a coaching team and manage resources to support all areas of a swimming club or squad programme.
The programme will allow you to:
- Develop your confidence, communication and inter personal skills
- Identify the principles of coaching in a development or performance environment
- Develop an awareness of your professional role and responsibilities
- Adopt an integrated approach to the theory and practice of performance swimming
- Reflect on your experience and skills, and identify areas for personal development.
The programme will commence with an Induction day followed by the 1st of 3 learning days at Swim England office, Loughborough, Leicestershire on the 29th and 30th September 2018. If you cannot attend this weekend please do not apply.
29th September 2018 – Induction day
30th September 2018 – 1st Learning day
6th January 2019 – 2nd Learning day
31st March 2019 – 3rd Learning day
These workshops will cover key topics relating to Swim England Senior Coach Certificate content
The application stage will remain open until 24th July 2018. Applications are free to submit and a screening and selection process will take place after applications close. The course cost, if selected, will be £2100.
For full details or to apply please click here.