Take a little time to provide us with as much information about the person and how they have embraced the incredible spirit of our aquatic community during the challenging period of the pandemic.
Remember these Awards are for Inspiration and Innovation since January 2020.
To nominate someone special for a South East Region Volunteer Award 2021 please complete the form below.
Swim England South East Region Innovation Awards
Swim England South East Region Inspirational Awards
- Swim England South East Region Sport Innovation Award
This Award recognises the innovative approach taken to ensure the technical aspect of the sport is delivered. This could be a new virtual event, in water training or other sport activity.
- Swim England South East Region Engagement Innovation Award
This Award recognises the creative approach taken to engage our members across the aquatic community. This could range from virtual quizzes, parties, campaigns, fundraising activity and more, which ensures continued member support.
- Swim England South East Region Inspirational Volunteer Award
This Award recognises volunteers from the age of 18 and upwards. This could be anyone from within clubs.
- Swim England South East Region Inspirational Young Volunteer Award (14 – 17 years of age)
This Award recognises volunteers from the age of 14 to 17. This could be anyone from within clubs.
- Swim England South East Region Inspirational Club Coach/Teacher Award
This Award recognises a Coach or Teacher, who can be paid or unpaid.
4. Swim England South East Region Inspirational Athlete Award
This Award recognises participants across all disciplines from the age of 12 and upwards. This could be anyone taking part in our sports within clubs.
5. Swim England South East Region Inspirational Youth Champion Award
This Award recognises individuals who continue to champion the voice of the young people (under 25 years of age) within aquatics, have a clear passion for the sport and made a volunteering commitment or advocacy through campaigning, fundraising or committee work).