Sunday 8th September 2019
Reeds School, Cobham, Surrey
9.30am – 4.45pm
Cost: £10 Swim Mark Clubs/ £20 non Swim Mark Clubs
The content will be aimed at level 3 and experience level 2 coaches.
- The Evolution of Performance Swimming – Adrian Moorhouse, Olympic Champion 100m Breaststroke, 1988
- My Journey – Tom Dean, 2018 European Champion and Paul Lloyd, Head Coach Maidenhead Marlins
- Building Strength and Conditioning into your programme Amanda Booth – Head Coach, City of Oxford, Michael Peacock, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Swim England Zonal Lead
- Pool Session – Integrating S&C into skill sessions within the pool and stroke development. Amanda Booth, Michael Peacock, Paul Lloyd with Tom Dean.
- Coach Welfare and Resilience – Dr Karen Howells and Richard Garfield, Head Coach, Guildford City Swimming Club.
To book your space please use the booking form below
Please select a valid form