The application stage for the Level 3 Coaching Swimming Qualification with the IoS is now open. Those who wish to apply for the programme should be aware of the following dates:
- 11th December 2015 – 10th January 2016: Initial Application Stage (fee of £10 payable)
- 11th January 2016 – 29th January 2016: Screening Stage (pre-requisites examined, suitability determined)
- 1st February 2016 – 5th February 2016: Invites will be sent out to all those who have been successful
- 8th February 2016 – 21st February 2016: Booking page open between this time for those successful applicants to pay the remaining fee.
- The programme of learning will then officially commence on 28thFebruary 2016 and you should be aiming for completion around 28th November 2016 (9 month programme)
For more information on the programme or to apply please click here.
Bursaries of up to 75% are available for swim21 clubs. Please note, a copy of the invitation showing the Coach has been accepted on to the Level 3 Programme will be required before any bursary applications are considered. For more information on the Regional Bursary scheme please click here.