Sunday 15 September at the Holiday Inn, Guildford, GU2 7XD.
This is your opportunity to help shape the work we do and where we invest.
To complement the Swim England South East Annual Council Meeting we will be running a development morning for club personnel.
9.45 am Arrival and registration
10.00 am Workshops
- Officials Update: George Adamson – Technical Officials Regional Training & Development Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinators: Brian Deval & Claire Coleman – Swim England Head of Volunteering and Pathways
- Team Manager Forum: Kristie Jarrett – Regional Club Development Officer
12.15 pm Annual Council Meeting including Volunteer Awards (Delegates for the ACM should register through their club secretary)
1.30 pm Lunch
Please find further details for the workshops and the online booking form below.
Documents to download
All documents will be circulated electronically to Club Secretaries.
- ACM Letter August 2019
- Annual Council Meeting Agenda 15 Sept 2019
- Appendix 1 – SESE ACM 2019 matters arising
- RMB Nominations CVs
- ACM SER 2019_Ballot Paper
- SE SER ACM Letter July 2019
- Draft Minutes SE SER ACM 15 September 2018
- Delegate authorisation 2019
- ACM Development Morning Flyer 2019
- SE SER ACM Nomination Letter June 2019
- Nomination Forms 2019
If you are intending to be a delegate and represent your club at the ACM you will need to bring a copy of the official delegate form that will be sent electronically to club secretaries. This form, duly filled in, and signed, will need to be produced by all delegates at the Annual Council Meeting in order to prove your right to vote. Alternatively you can register in advance of the meeting by sending the signed delegate authorisation slip electronically.
For more information about the Annual Council Meeting or workshops please contact Bryony Gibbs.
Officials Update: George Adamson – Technical Officials Regional Training & Development Coordinator
- Referees Update – Processes and Procedures
Volunteer Coordinators: Brian Deval & Claire Coleman – Swim England Head of Volunteering and Pathways
- What and who is a Volunteer Coordinator?
- What support is available for a Volunteer Coordinator
- What the Region is doing to help
- Next Steps
Team Manager Forum: Kristie Jarrett – Regional Club Development Officer
- Using Team Unify to support Team Managers to handle personal data in line with GDPR
- Raising a Protest
- What if scenarios
Officials Update – George Adamson – Technical Officials Regional Training & Development Coordinator
County Coordinators and SE Approved Course Leaders Update – Training Update (J1 & Timekeepers), Contemporary Issues & FINA Rules Update.
Please select a valid form
There is ample free parking at the Holiday Inn – ensure that you register your vehicle when you arrive to avoid any penalty.