Regional Coaches Forum Conference
Sunday 8th September 2019
Reeds School, Cobham, Surrey
9.30am – 4.45pm
Cost: £10 Swim Mark Clubs/ £20 non Swim Mark Clubs
The content will be aimed at level 3 and experienced level 2
- The Evolution of Performance Swimming – Adrian Moorhouse, Olympic Champion 100m Breaststroke, 1988
- My Journey – Tom Dean, 2018 European Champion and Paul Lloyd, Head Coach Maidenhead Marlins
- Building Strength and Conditioning into your programme Amanda Booth – Head Coach, City of Oxford, Michael Peacock, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Swim England Zonal Lead
- Pool Session – Integrating S&C into skill sessions within the pool and stroke development. Amanda Booth, Michael Peacock, Paul Lloyd with Tom Dean.
- Coach Welfare and Resilience – Dr Karen Howells and Richard Garfield, Head Coach, Guildford City Swimming Club.
To book your space please use the booking form below
Swimming Coaches Workshops
Saturday 16th November
Bracknell Leisure Centre
These sports Science based workshops will be delivered by Swim England specialists. Lunch will be provided between the workshops.
Youth Strength and Conditioning Workshop for Swimming Coaches
9.30am – 1pm
This workshop is for swimming coaches who take land work with 14-17 year olds. It will cover the following information;
- How to use self-checks to create an individual pre pool plan
- Progression and regression of fundamental movement patterns in preparation for loading
- Specific exercises for starts and turns
Nutrition Workshop for Swimming Coaches
1.45pm – 3.45pm
- The nutritional differences between the female and male swimmer catch up.
- Fuel for the work required
- Supplement safety.
To book your space please use the booking form below: